But it make the post I had sorted out a few weeks back a bit problematic. You see I had all my photos taken and loaded into a draft post to use. Today I found myself going to write it up and realised this isn't actually my makeup routine anymore. So this being a tad of a problem I decided to change this post to a before and after type of thing. I'm going to put up the original post as the before and write a new one for the after, or what it has changed too. I'm thinking I will also write this in two parts so as to not have an epically long post.
This is part 1:) The old (as of last month) makeup routine.
First of here we have the:
- Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer- I think anyone who has read this blog of knows me is aware how much i frickkking love these two.
- The hourglass mineral veil Primer (for when i actually wore one).
- Bourjois healthy mix concealer - for concealing any redness or blemishes not under my eyes.
- Benefit They're real Mascara - oh what a love affair we had. Lengthening, volumising, multiplying, taking over the world-ing. This little tub does it all.
- Maybeline Colour Tattoo in on and on bronze - This stuff is really amazing at staying put all day. I actually have this is the American bad to the bronze as well. Slight colour difference.
- MUA Eyebrow kit - Simple yet effective
- Barry M Blink eyeliner in black - This is my favourite eyeliner ever - and I've tried a lot.
- MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul - This is one of my favourite blushes ever. Perfect daytime shade.
- Yves Saint Laurent Pressed powder - this is very old actually but, hey, its a powder right. Anyway i still love it.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder - Medium - This is the only thing i will use to contour. Thee. Perfect. Shade! :)
- Mac Amplified Lipstick - Dramatic Encounter
- Mac Cremesheen glass - Deelight
Sorry I've no been posting I've just been really not well, and i know this post is mostly picture heavy but ohhhhhh wellll:p